Today I am counting my blessings, for many reasons. I'm especially grateful for my little girl and the happiness that she brings me! Already today she has....
Somehow peed on her cute Valentine's jammies, so I put her into the tub.
Where she pulled her towel into the tub with her before I could grab it.
She is always trying to climb into the dryer when I take clothes out of it, so this morning I just put her in there. She loved it for about 1 minute, then got scared:)
It's hard for me to believe that this was Bentley last year at this time. She has grown and changed so much since then!! My niece Karli was here with her basketball team for state....and she will be here again tomorrow!!
I hope you enjoy your loved ones today. I know I will.
Happy Valentine's Day!




Bentley is soooo cute. I just want to smooch her chubby little cheeks!
ReplyDelete