First stop was Ensenada, Mexico.
Not the most beautiful place on earth, but we had a great time! Rented four wheelers and drove on the Mexican highway for soooooooooooo long to get to La Bufadora. A Blowhole. Seriously we were wondering where our guide (who spoke ZERO english) was taking us. We finally got there and it was pretty cool!!! I don't have a pic, but they were selling stuff like crazy, and we picked up some of our favorite quotes of the trip here from the locals:). They would always yell "NADA NADA ENSENADA!!" HAHA. The best part were all the free, non-alcoholic (we were told) pina colada samples!
The blowhole...pretty sweet.
This was actually before while we were waiting to get off the ship. Travis is keepin it gangsta....obviously.
Steve ridin dirty.
The whole crew
Please notice the "Prohibit....insert Spanish ending". We saw this on our way back to the ship, which was another journey in and of itself. Travis got sooooo sunburned this day because it wasn't that warm, and none of us felt like we were getting lots of sun. WRONG. Four wheeling at the beach, Travis tried to literally climb a steep hill with me on the back, even after I was yelling at him it wouldn't work. Well I had to bail, and didn't get back on:) Us girls watched our men ride (get stuck) to their hearts desire, until it was time to board the ship.
The only thing I'm leaving out is that Steve and I were both by stung by a Mexican Meanie. Know what that is? Us either, hence the name. Didn't see the stupid thing, just felt it as were were driving on the highway. OUCH. My skin is lighter where I got stung.....still. Steve's isn't. Perfect! Anyway so much fun, I'm ready to go on another vacation yesterday! And this was only our first stop!

No comments:
Post a Comment