Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cruise Part 1

Back in October, we went on a cruise with some of our friends.  We had a blast!!!  It was really hard to leave Bentley, I thought about her the whole time but not so much that I couldn't enjoy myself:)!  The last day or two Travis and I were more than ready to see her!  She was in good hands, and had fun while we were gone.  

P9220838

We flew from IF to Cali, with the Abrams' and the Dutcher's.  Let the party begin....which is exactly what we did!!  Everyone else came from other places and we met them on the ship.  First things first.....a mini golf competition while we were still in L.A.  

P9230859
Anderson's/Rodriguez's

P9230855
Dutcher's/Abrams'

P9230857
The Champions. Of course. ;)

P9240867
Our Ship

P9230843
Us acting like mature, responsible adults with kids at home. (Dutchers were prego in this pic, now they have cute little Lincoln!)

P9230844
And us acting like we did......pretty much the whole trip! Such a fun group!  

We were just getting started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment