News flash......Travis loves basketball. He's very talented and fun to watch. I am always wishing I had his ability to be so good at everything without working at it...haha. Because of his love for basketball, he's always talking about Bentley playing someday......which I wouldn't mind either:)!! We had the ball out the other day because our nephew Madden loves any kind of ball, and it was Bentley's (surprisingly enough) first experience with a ball.....and I don't know who was smiling bigger, Bentley or her dad!!
In other news....
We did make it back from Boise. It has been SO NICE to be back in our home. Things have been crazy lately but we are doing good. Travis is in his last semester at BYU-I. Which is what I blame for hardly ever being on the internet, he has the computer basically all the time. We are excited for the next phase in our life...which is yet to be determined. Bentley is growing like crazy and rolling all over the house. She even scoots a little every so often. I'm not ready for her to crawl yet, so I hope she holds back a little! She likes every kind of food except peas, she gags everytime. So funny! Lots of things have happened, Samantha and Bo graduated highschool. We have loved sharing their big days with them and we can't wait to see what Heavenly Father has in store for the both of them, they are such strong and special individuals. Our families have had some trials and we are so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows our struggles and hears and answers prayers. He really is in control of all things. Including the world ending, which apparently that crazy old -I've predicted the end 3 times- dude doesn't get. Thats ok though, poor guy will maybe get it right next time. Haha. We have been lucky enough to watch our nephew Madden a few times, he is so fun, and all boy! Bentley loves when he's here, and just watches him. He calls her "puppy" HAHA!
Bentley still loves her baths, and would play in there all day if I would let her. This is her in her robe the other morning. I love this picture because it shows two of my favorite things about her...her pretty blue eyes and her big smile. Everyone loves her smile and she can light up a room with it...also just like her dad. She's such a happy fun baby and we feel so blessed to have her!




I loved reading this post :) She is getting so big! She is so cute! I love her blue Eyes, and her Big Smile too.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Her boyfriends are proud of her. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like she does like it. She is so cute and growing fast. I am excited to know where life takes you after Travis finishes school.
ReplyDelete