Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sack of Potatoes

 Travis is always doing funny things with/to Bentley.  The other night after her bath....he came out carrying her like this...saying she feels like a "sack of potatoes"

P3270478

Another thing Bentley loves is when her dad puts movies on his phone for her to watch...I believe this was Cars.  She is entranced by it, and will actually watch!

P3110437

She's such a daddy's girl for sure.  People can't get over how much she looks like him.  Her face lights up when she sees him, and won't take her eyes off of him when he's home.  She's also started laughing lately...my new favorite sound!

3 comments:

  1. This pic of her watching the movie is awesome. Soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.... We miss Bentley! I guess we miss you too!! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children all have the watching movies on the phone thing down pat!

    ReplyDelete