(Let me add I do love Boise, I think I am just ready for summer, our place has an AWESOME pool that I get to "look" at.)
Why did we move? So I could have more places to shop. and Travis has been working really hard doing an internship for an accounting firm here!
We have got to do so many fun things since we've been here! Here are a few:
Idaho Steelheads Hockey game! It was seriously AWESOME. I have never been to an event with so much testosterone in one arena! So many fights this game, at one point all but 4 guys total on the ice were goin at it. Needless to say...we loved it! Haha. They also scored 8 goals, which is another exciting thing. Bentley was so good the whole night, I'm so glad she's such a good baby. It was our friend Jordan's birthday, and his wife Anna hooked us up with front row seats right behind the goalie. SA-WEET. If you've never been, I highly recommend it!
(Dear D-bag beer holder seated directly behind me: Thank you for leaving early, one more minute and Anna and I would have turned around, said a few unintelligible words just for you, and probably got our husbands involved in the testosterone overloaded environment.)
Travis and Bentley hitting the glass...you'll understand after you go to any hockey game:-) She's obviously way into it.
We also went to Bentley's first BSU basketball game with her Aunt Kylee, Uncle Wes and cousin Cooper. It was really fun! (Note: get a hotdog when you go:-))
And sometime while we were here, my little Bentley decided to get bigger. She is now 3 months old! She is smiling constantly, follows me with her eyes wherever I go, talks(sometimes yells...she's figured out she has a voice) and she loves her bathtime! She kicks and splashes so much that I have to keep her tub in the big tub so she doesn't get everything soaked. She gets really excited when her daddy gets home. She holds her head up all by herself, and it won't be long until she can roll over. Where does the time go?
This video is for my family back in Rigby who misses Bentley so bad they call and ask for pics and videos everyday! (But you are all welcome to enjoy it) She just had her bath, and I can't let her see the camera right at first, or she'll just stare at it.
We have been lucky to be able to do so many fun things here. It's fun to have family and friends close by. I love that we get to see our family members over here so much more, we really love them and miss them when we are in Rigby. We are thankful for the opportunity to be here and especially for Travis to work at Eide Bailly.
Is it sad that one of my pre-requisites (I take that back. My ONLY one) to where we moved was that it had one of these?
Tomorrow Bentley and I are going to the Zoo with my sister in law Kara and her cute kids! Our niece Ella is the smartest/funniest 2 year old I've ever met. I'm pretty excited :).










No comments:
Post a Comment