Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nieces and Nephews

Bentley LOVES her cousin Samantha.  Ever since she started smiling, Sam can always get a big grin out of her!  All of my nieces and nephews are so important in my life, and I can already tell that Bentley thinks they are too:-)
sam

Karli just had her 16th Birthday and Tristan and Whitney had their 18th Birthday! WOW! I'm getting old! Such beautiful girls wouldn't you say?!
Karli and Alexie
karlex
Whitney and Tristan
tw
And this little guy turned ONE! Our nephew Oliver. (I probably could have made this picture smaller, but I just couldn't do it with those cute blue eyes he has)
oliver
Out of all the things to miss about not living in Rigby at the moment, these are some of the people I miss most!  And on the other hand, we get to see other family members alot more....
like Cooper!! 
cooper
Nieces and nephews are SO fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment