Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Friends!!

Over Labor Day weekend, we were lucky enough to get to see some very good friends of mine.  Kylee flew in from STG to visit her family, and we went over as soon as we could to see her.  It was the first time she got to see Bentley!  We had a lot of fun catching up, and Bentley loved their dog Precious and a huge stuffed bear Ky's mom had! I hope that Kylee and Kyle move here soon:-)  I didn't have my camera, but luckily Ky got a few pics!  I just borrowed one for this post.

IMG_1231(1)

 Another "NOBLE" girl that I love is Hailey!! She lives in LA doin her fashionista thing!  I met her through her sister Kylee.  I have known these girls for about 7 years now and I love them to pieces!  I am so glad Hailey fit me into her schedule for a visit before she left.  Bentley kept giving her hugs and kisses it was so cute:-) Bentley got to play with the huge bear again, but no Precious this time to her dismay! haha!  (Small pic cuz I had to get it from my phone...and this is the best I could do. Sorry Hailey!) Note: This small pic isn't fair to Hailey's larger then life personality:(

I hope to see you both again ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. love you guys! I hope we can move to Boise one day too! :) I would be one happy girl!! Hope to see you all again soon - xoxo

    ReplyDelete