My best friend Kim came to visit! She lives in Arizona so I don't get to see her much. We had so much fun laughing, visiting with my family and going to a movie. (can't remember the last time I did that)

Bentley finally decided to like her swing...(YES!!)

We went to an ugly sweater party with some friends, Travis even parted and greased his hair down! (He got 2nd place for the ugliest sweater, because of previously mentioned hair)

Travis got to go with some of his best friends to the BSU vs. UTAH Maaco Bowl in Vegas...


Meanwhile Bentley and I cheered them on from home! (Thanks Ky for Bentley's blue attire:-))


Christmas was really good this year, as it always is. I love Christmas time, and Christmas Eve with my family is a night I look forward to all year long! We ate, opened gifts, ate, talked, laughed, ate, and just had a good time. I'm thankful for our Savior and his perfect example and this time of year to really sit and ponder Him and all that He has given me. I only took a couple pics, but here they are. Bentley is now 2 months old!

Bentley's new special blanket made by her Grandma Hymas, AND her Great Grandma Hymas!

Bentley with my little brother Kade and his fiance Gabby.

Christmas Day we spent with the Schaat's and it was so nice to be with them and with our sister Kylee and her husband Dallas.
Uncle Dallas, Aunt Kylee And B


And now for the highlight of our Christmas Day.....getting to hear Elder Schaat's voice!!! He is doing so good and is working so hard. He is the most obedient young man and missionary I've ever known. He's had some trials on his mission and I can already tell he's learning and growing so much. We are so proud of him! I am so thankful for his example to us and to his investigators. We miss him so much and talk about him daily, but of course wouldn't want him to be anywhere else than serving the Lord. We miss you Elder Schaat! Merry Christmas!

We also have enjoyed the cabin this month, Travis finishing up another semester, which means I have more time with him and I'm loving it. Our friend Dallin graduated from BYU-I in Construction Management and we got to go to his graduation. We are excited to see what the future holds for him and his cute family of 4. Travis dislocated his arm while playing in the 3 on 3 tournament at BYU-I(which his team won, so he said that made it worth it) but hasn't been able to play any more ball since then and won't for awhile so he's bummed about that. Bentley and I have just loved our time together, and she is getting so so big, as I'm sure you can tell. December is over.....and January is bringing a whole bunch of NEW to our family. Bring it on.
Sharis Bentley look just like you... Super cute! It looks like you guys had and exciting December... I can't believe your little brother is getting married... Congrats to him! Sure love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big she is already...holy cow! I looked for Trav at the game...glad Bentley was sportin the blue for the big game! Love you guys! Have a happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteShare!!! She is so adorable. I so wish I could meet her =( Someday... Anyways I just wanted to first of all tell you welcome back to the blog world.(don't worry I am a huge slacker as well) But I sure do love you and miss you. I think about ya all the time. And did I mention I am so happy you are a little mommy. There is seriously no better harder job in life then being a mom. But it is so rewarding. Anyways I love ya girl!
ReplyDelete