Back in March, Bentley and I went home to Rigby for a week. It was so nice to spend time with family and just be with other people, during tax season I feel like a single parent and Bentley misses her daddy so much. She was so much happier there during that week and it made me even more glad we went. It helped us get through the last few weeks of not having our husband/dad. I'm so grateful for him. I'm even more grateful for those of you whose husbands leave for months/year(s) at a time for the military...I don't know how you do it. While we were home we spent alot of time with grandparents, which Bentley loves. She can't get enough of both sets she has.
After church she took off her dress and headed outside with grandpa Schaat. She wasn't even wearing shoes and she loved it. She was out there with him for quite a while. She was loving it!
Franky Lou!!! Used to be our dog....now they keep him. Miss him.
Bentley also had her first big "Owee." She tripped and hit her head on the corner of some trim around a bench at my moms. Blood was everywhere! It was so sad, she cried for a long time. The pictures dont do it justice. It's still healing right now, and I'm pretty sure she'll have a scar. Bummer.
Gpa Hymas took her on a bike ride...which she loves. He was also the first person she'd go looking for in the mornings. She calls her grandpas "papa."
Ate plenty of cookies...
Got to play with her cousin Jersey! Bentley calls her "Jers"
and ride an alligator.
She did great on the ride over/back. As long as she has a necklace, blankie and some snacks she'll do just about anything:)
I love reading your blog!!!!! :):):)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Bentley and Brad is precious!!!