Monday, January 23, 2012

Santa Claus

Back in December we took Bentley to see Santa Claus for the first time.  We went to RC Willey and while dad stood in the super long line I walked around the store with Bentley....furniture stores are her favorite place to be.  She loves chairs. So she literally sat in almost every one. Its pretty funny how excited she gets over chairs.

Eventually we headed back to the line for our turn with the big man.  I wasn't sure how she would do, but I figured ok, since she loves the guy who dresses up as a human sized hamster at the BSU football games.....pic later...she hugs him.  So Santa would be no big deal right? WRONG.

PC171265

Aftermath even required a binky!

PC171266


PC171269

We felt guilty enough for scaring her to death that we let her walk around some more and sit in some chairs.  She was back to her happy self in no time:).

2 comments:

  1. haha LOVE the Santa picture! When did she get so big?! She is soo cute! So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily!! She is so much fun right now! I love this age! And as for how big she is, she's literally off the charts for her height. haha!

    ReplyDelete