Monday, July 18, 2011

Bentley has been giving me hugs and kisses all day today.  We just left her this last weekend while we went to Boise, and we missed her lots!  She had lots of fun here though.  I swear she got bigger in those few short days!  And another tooth!  I'm glad to be back with her, and I am so grateful to have a happy, healthy, busy little girl to love on.  She really is what keeps me going.

Bentley

4 comments:

  1. Hey!! I loved having her over this weekend! I could seriously just look at her pretty face forever! hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little girl! Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...I cannot get over how cute she is in ALL the pics you post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! Sam...thanks for watching her!!! and Kayla!! I will never get over how cute YOU are!!! Miss you:-)

    ReplyDelete