Thursday, April 7, 2011

SAM-BO...not RAMBO.

I know I know, I have some talented nieces and nephews!  Karli here for girls state bball, Bo here for boy's state bball, Tristan in Junior Miss and Sam here for state dance!  We had fun while they were here, went to the Old Idaho State Pen..(freaky, i had to stand alone in one part with the stroller, and ended up waiting outside cuz I didn't like it!) and of course the dance competition, which was so fun! Sam is such a good dancer...hip hop is my fav:-) I made Bentley a shirt to wear for Sam, and she loved it.  And it was super cute...I can't lie. 

P3190458
P3190460

 State Pen. The travel channel did a "Ghosthunters" episode here.  It's creepy. But cool. Creepy cool.
P3190451

And here is Bo Dexter Briggs.  One of my awesome nephews...I didn't get a pic from the weekend he was here so...
33527_1556061023598_1297394010_31544545_3053138_n
BO and Lexi! I stole this from his facebook.  He's a stud! Lexi is Awesome! She is also my favorite person to play charades with..hahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I love Lexi too!! She is my sister Reigan's good friend and I always want to hang out with them when she is around. I love your blog because I love all the adorable pictures of Bentley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whit!! Yes I hear about Reigan alot:-) She's so cute....look exactly like you!! haha!

    ReplyDelete