Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cereal and Pierced Ears

So....Bentley  is growing and growing!! She's such a happy happy baby and smiles all day long!  She will only roll over if SHE feels like doing it, even though she's completely capable of doing it alone.  She's so fun, is full of personality and occasionally stubbornness...uh-oh! She is eating cereal like a champion. Last week we finally got her ears pierced.  I say finally because Travis has wanted to for a long time now, but I was to scared:-).  So we took her, her Aunt Kylee came because she wanted to watch, while I went to the back of the store because I refused to watch!  She didn't even cry for the first one, and then only for 10 seconds for the second one.  Then she was back to her happy smiley self!  So then I didn't feel  guilty...and the good news is she looks SO CUTE and SO GIRLY!  I love it.  

picnikfile_rvjHZf
P3020419
Do you think she likes her cereal?

P3020431
P3020421
I am so blessed to be with this sweet face all day!

5 comments:

  1. OH Sharis she is so DANG CUTE!! :) She has the most contagious little smile...just like her mama! Fun pictures...glad she did well...ya know for your sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous you pierced her ears! I wanted to pierce Taycee's but I am so allergic to nickel I thought what if she was. And I got sooo sick of people saying "He is soo cute" it didn't matter if she had the cutest brightest most pink outfit on they thought she was a boy. It especially got worse when she stopped wearing headbands. if only she would have gotten her ears pierced we could have dodged that problem. She is soo cute though and I can see a lot more Sharis lately...luckily for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ky! yes...for MY sake!:-) And Nat! We got the most expensive kind, just for that reason of "what if" she's allergic. And she's done great! And it'c crazy, Bentley has the most girly stuff ever. Her carseat, carseat cover, blankets, clothes, etc. I was in line the other day and the guy behind me said "How old is your little boy?" And I thought...REALLY? Dude, would I dress my litte boy in pink and have a pink brown and yellow cover? Not to mention the pink flower bow on her head with a pink headband? Wow. I almost didn't even respond. Haha. And thats what I hear...people see more me lately...in pictures I see it but in person she's still all her dad to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE her green and purple outfit!! Oh I guess there is pink in it too but I'll overlook that :)
    I was called a boy ALL the time... I really don't think it stopped until 4th or 5th grade when I finally grew my hair out. So, it's all good. I turned out pretty normal... I think ;) haha!
    Love your blog Sharis! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete