Friday, February 25, 2011

Rolling Over!

This post is for my family members who want so badly to see little Bentley and can't.  Here is her second time rolling over.  I missed the first because she did it so fast!! One morning while on her tummy, she was so close to rolling over....so I told Travis I think today is the day.  But she didn't do it until Travis got home!! The first time I put her on her tummy when he got there she flipped right over.  Literally....I didn't even have time to get off my knees yet!  My mom and dad were there too, so that was pretty special.  

 (Sorry for the crappy quality, we're hoping to get a video camera ASAP.)

I didn't edit this video at all because it shows how much Bentley loves her Dad at the very end.  She always talks back to him...in a good way right now:) I also wanted to post this pic of Travis and Bentley, I took it right after this video.  Travis picked her up and he was having such a proud daddy moment.  I love it. Along with the baby lotion in the background.
P2160410

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! WOW. she is getting so big! Daddy's with their little girlies is the sweetest thing :)

    ReplyDelete