Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here we are!


Hello Everyone!! So I finally am starting a blog for us, but only after so many people have gotten after me for not having one!! (Chanda) So basically I don't know what I'm doing, so bear with me! If any one has any tips let me know! I guess I'll just fill you all in on our lovely life so far. We were married December 15th, 2007. Travis diligently has been going to school, and he just has 2 semesters left! He'll graduate in April! (YES!!) After that, we'll go wherever the job takes us. He'll graduate with a Bachelors degree in business management and finance. He works very hard in school and gets nothin but A's and I'm very proud of him:)! As for me, I work as a dental assistant, nothing to exciting there but some nasty mouths. But I like the work, surprisingly enough. Right now Travis is on his 7 week break for school for about 2 more weeks, and he's been working at Klim. He starts school again afrter that. We leave to go to Lake Powell this Thursday for about 10 days!! We are so excited, we love boating and it has pretty much been our whole summer. I put some pics on here from this summer, hope you guys enjoy them. They are a little of everything, family, camping, boating, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment